Mankwe campsite is designed for self-driving campers. You will enjoy the exclusive location of the Mankwe campsites which overlook the bush and mopane forest. Each of the campsites is totally secluded, to allow guests a sense of privacy and exclusivity. Campsites are not fenced and wildlife, including big game like lion, elephant and buffalo, roam freely in the area.
Features & facilities
- Access to swimming pool at Mankwe Tented Retreat
- Access to lounge, bar, and dining area at Mankwe Tented Retreat
- Bucket shower
- Private ablutions
- Running water
*Please supply your own drinking water, as our tap water is brackish and not palatable.
A true bush sanctuary with access to elegant safari dining and boma.
A solar-powered camp, greatly reducing its impact on the surrounding environment. Campers have access to the Mankwe Tented Retreat where the main area comprises an open-plan lounge and bar area that flows through to the pool and deck area. Cocooned in a quiet corner is the main bar area – a popular place for guests to while away the time.
2023 RATES PER PERSON PER NIGHT SELF CATERING
Six pitched safari tents with twin beds, includes all bedding.
Bring your own tents and bedding.
Children (2-11 years)
* Rates are quoted per person per night in BWP.
* These rates exclude bed levys of BWP 10.00 per person per night.
- Firewood is provided on the first night and is thereafter available for purchase at the Mankwe Tented Retreat.
- Water is provided for campers, but this is not drinking water (please bring your own supply).