Rates are quoted in US Dollar (US$) Botswana Pula (BWP) and South African Rand (ZAR). Rates are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
- A booking is only held on a provisional basis for 14 days until a deposit has been paid. Upon expiry of the above provisional periods Wildside Africa Botswana reserves the right to release reservations, unless requested in writing by the guest to extend the provisional period. The extension of any provisional period will be at the sole discretion of Wildside Africa Botswana.
- Balance of Payment – Guests are required to pay a 30% deposit within 14 days to confirm a reservation, with the balance due payable 45 days prior the guest’s arrival.
- All cancellations must be received and confirmed in writing
- Cancellations over 45 days – loss of 30% deposit
- Cancellations 45 -15 days – loss of 70% total fare
- Cancellations 14 days and less prior to travel – loss of full fare
- Cancellation fees may only be waived at the discretion of the Company.
- Clients MUST take out comprehensive travel insurance that covers them for cancellations.
- Guests can make payment via direct transfers into
our bank account/s
- Guests can make payment via credit cards using the payment link into our bank account/s.
- All payments should be made in full and free of any bank charges 45 days prior to guests’ arrival.